Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish all my friends a very happy Thanksgiving!! I love Thanksgiving, I love being with family and friends. I love to cook for them. This year we will be going to my MIL's for dinner. I'm hoping for no drama but we shall see. LOL!!
I wanted to also tell you why I do what I do...Why I love creating and sharing with others the concept of storybooking and preserving your memories.
FAMILY is the most important thing to me. I have suffered loss of family members at an early age which really touched me deeply. I was 10 years old when I lost my grandfather. I was devastated and still to this day, nearly 28 years after he died I still weep. I still miss him, and I wish I could remember all of the special moments I had with him. But as the years have gone by, my memories of him have faded. I so wish I could go back in time and remember. The only vivid memory I have of him is what I said to him the last time I saw him! We hugged and I told him I loved him and he said I 'll see you at Christmas. I never saw him again! He had a heart attack in early Dec of 81 and passed away on Jan.2, 1982. We were too young to see him in the hospital and I was too afraid to see him the night of the viewing.
My journey into scrapbooking began 20 years later when my grandmother died. We were going through her things and my Aunt came to bags that had pictures and memorabilia of her European travels. My Aunt was going to throw them away!! I took them and started a scrapbook of her travels. My passion for preserving memories began from there. I believe that there is a Story keeper in every family! I believe that every one's memories and life should be preserved in a scrapbook or storybook for future generations to enjoy! I want my kids to know who their parents, grandparents and great grandparents! I am privileged to be that Story Keeper for my family and I want to help you be yours!!

Contact me today and find out how you can become your family's  Story Keeper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment