Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sisters 5x5 Storybook


This book is a template from the Template gallery that I fell in love with and tweaked it here and there to fit my pictures and style..Isn't that what templates are about anyway??


The link above is so that you can view the whole book :)

I wanted to share pictures of Faith and Emilee over the last 3 years and really capture the love they have for each other.. This book took me less then an hour to put together. The hardest part was finding all the pictures to use. When I upload pictures to my Photo gallery for a particular project, I make a folder and album for that particular project. That way, when I'm ready to design I can just go to that folder and drop them in.
This method makes dropping photos into a template a cinch!

Want to create a book like this one???
 Go to my website at http://heritagemakers.com/462296 and create your FREE Account!!

Love scrapbooking?? Is preserving your family's heritage and memories important to you?? Do you want to earn money while doing what you love?? Then join my team!! Contact me today and I can help you do what I do!!





No comments:

Post a Comment