Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhogs Day!!

Phil did not see his shadow today so spring is around the corner!! It will be early an thaw for most..Hopefully!
So it's the 2nd of February and have you made or bought your Valentine cards yet?? I have!! It took me less then a half hour to design mine.
I have added a new feature on my blog..If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see My Recent Projects and there you will find my Valentine's Day Card..

I am so EXCITED about the GREAT Things going on at Heritage Makers!!

Do you want to join in on the fun?? Join Club HM!!
Club HM is a brand new club that allows you to get WHOLESALE pricing, FREE Premier, and so much more!
There are 3 levels of the club that are priced for every budget!
* 40 points for $30 + FREE Premier ( $30 savings)
* 70 points for $50 + FREE Premier ( $40 savings)
* 150 points for $100 + FREE Premier ( $70 savings)
( There is a 3 month commitment to Club. After the 3 month period you may cancel or change levels.)
SPECIAL SIGN-UP BONUS
Add 100 points for just $50 ~ Available only at sign-up.

I am a member of the Club and I love that I am getting points every month which allows me to publish every month! Or I can save up my points for a few months and work on a big project! The choice is mine!!
Either way, I am still saving money and have access to FREE Premier and an awesome Club HM facebook page! You can share your projects, enter challenges and contests and talk with other Club members!

Contact Me today if you would like more info on Club HM !!
304-680-5009
redheadstorykeeper@gmail.com

Kim
Your Personal Publishing Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment