Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello October!!

I can't believe that the holiday season is almost upon us! So much to do before then, especially when you are a scrapbooker like me! I don't stress over Holiday gifts anymore...Do you want to know why?? I create custom, one of a kind treasures using Heritage Makers Studio! You can create your christmas cards, gift albums, calenders, and even beautiful canvases with a few clicks of your mouse! I would love to show you how..
Here is October's Pick of the Month. This is a great value!!

We also have a Publishing Special for the Holidays You should check out too!!


Why should you become a Personal Publishing Consultant ?? Check this out..


Contact me to help you set up your free account, schedule a workshop, or with any questions you may have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment